Cookies are small files used for automatic authentications, to store information and to trace sessions which might be saved on a user's computer when the browser calls up a website.
This website uses technical cookies, essential to navigate safely and to be provided with the requested services. The legislation expects them to be used also without explicit consent.
The information will not be saved or used for commercial purposes.
For the purpose of statistical analysis, profiling cookies are used (Google Analytics).
For the guarantor's updates see the section dedicated (www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3585077)
How to disable Cookies
You can follow the recommendations below to deactivate cookies from your browser, even if we recommend that you do not deactivate cookies, to facilitate navigation within the website.
- Select "Chrome" on the upper right toolbar
- Click on "Settings"
- Select "Show advanced settings"
- In the Security section, select "Content settings"
- In the "Cookies" section, click on "Any cookies and sites data" to open the dialog with all the details.
- If you wish to delete all Cookies, select "Remove All" at the bottom of the dialog
- To eliminate a particular cookie, hold the mouse pointer over the website which generated the cookie, then, click "X" displayed in the right corner
- Click on "Tools" and select "Internet options"
- Under the "Browsing History" section, click the "Delete" button
- Select "Cookies"
- Click on "Delete" at the bottom of the popup window
- Click on "Safari" in the upper left corner
- Select "Preferences" from the menu
- Click on the Security section
- Click on delete all the website data
- Click on the "Menu" button in the upper right corner
- Click on "Options"
- Select the Security section and click on "Clear history"
- In the pop-up window, select the time frame you wish to delete and the typology of the elements
- Click on " Delete now "